Running a Membership Organisation can often be a very time intensive process. It can take a lot of effort simply managing members and their payments, maintaining spreadsheets and keeping track of membership renewals. It’s easy to get bogged down and things to get pushed down the priority list.
Every Membership Organisation, whether large or small, encounter many of the same issues. However, depending on how many members you have, and the type of service you offer, will determine which solution is best for you.
There are many ways to make your processes run more smoothly to increase productivity, income and member satisfaction. We’ve helped many organisations to streamline their systems and generally make their daily tasks far less stressful by:
- Making websites more professional and user-friendly
- Making membership registration via the website simple and straightforward
- Giving members the ability to make payments online
- Allowing members to set up direct debits online
- Automating membership renewals
- Offering value to members by having exclusive documents and discounts available online
- Making it easier to keep track of which members have or haven’t paid
- Automating email prompts to members reminding them to pay
There are many common pain points we encounter time and time again, which we cover in our online quiz. It’s full of helpful hints and tips so give it a go and see how you could become more efficient: