Privacy / Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
What Cookies Does My Site Use?
You can easily see what cookies your site is using by visiting the home page and following the instructions below.
- Firefox: Menu > Options > Privacy > Remove Individual Cookies (select your website)
- Internet Explorer: Press F12 > Cache Menu > View Cookie Information
- Chrome: Spanner icon > Tools > Developer Tools > Cookies
- Safari: Settings > Preferences > Privacy tab > Details button > search for the current site domain in the search box
- Opera: Settings > Preferences > Advanced tab > Cookies Menu > Manage Cookies (find your site)
How to stop all cookies
Most web browsers allow control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.