Custom Built Systems
Customised systems come in all shapes and sizes and can be moulded to your unique requirements
No off-the-shelf system exists
If you can’t find an off the shelf package that does exactly what you want, a custom-built system could offer what you need. We can tailor it to do whatever you need it to do to make your life simpler and automate tasks wherever possible.
A custom solution will be less rigid that an off-the-shelf system, so if your business process is unique or central to how you do business, then this could be the option for you. If your processes are likely to change or evolve over time then this gives you the flexibility to do so.
Sustainability & Streamlining
Custom systems are built for the long term and you can build and extend them over time. If your current process is becoming overwhelming, time consuming and is difficult to keep updated then perhaps a more unique system is what you need.
Types of Custom Systems
We build a variety of bespoke systems to suit a variety of needs.
Our custom CRM systems are built on PowerApps which is a Microsoft platform that allows us to build systems that are exploding with clever features. It’s built on the same platform as Dynamics 365 with cheaper licensing for the user, win win.
So what are the benefits of this kind of CRM system?...
You can be specific with what you want to include in your CRM and how you want it to work because PowerApps is a Platform solution.
Every menu, list and field are customisable. You can choose how you want to view your data and how you’d like to manage it. Automatic workflows can easily be added to streamline processes where required, giving you a seamless user experience. When compared with a Package solution (where you get what you’re given), a PowerApp can adapt to suit you instead of you having to adapt to suit the system.
The flexibility can actually be quite overwhelming, but once you’re used to navigating PowerApps it’s extremely user friendly and simple to use. If you’re an organisation that needs more flexibility and customisation from your CRM, PowerApps is a fantastic solution that will not disappoint.
Custom portals can take all shapes and sizes and cover almost any form of functionality. Therefore, they can solve more problems than you can imagine.
You log into custom portals more often than you think, for example you may receive a log in from your gym to manage your membership. Once logged in you’ll find an area to update your details and complete other activities. This portal is customised to meet the gym and its members' requirements.
- Allows users to access your services on a self-serve basis and access your services 24x7 whenever they want
- While interacting with you via your portal, users are required to provide information in the correct format, which can be pushed straight into your CRM. In short, portals improve customer service while saving a ton of admin work!
- They are extremely configurable meaning there’s not much that can’t be done
Custom websites can fulfil all the functions of a normal website, but when you need something a little extra, the custom features may just set you apart.
At Arkom, each website is designed specifically for that organisation and its website users. This has a multitude of benefits:
- We make sure it’s on brand and has the right tone of voice for your audience.
- Have complete flexibility over the user experience and user journey through the site, when you compare it to a packaged system. There are multiple audience groups to consider when making user journey and design decisions; all with different needs and requirements. Some of these needs will be unique to you, so a custom web design service is necessary to maximise its success.
- Allows us to build and design extra functionality very easily. You are not restrained by templates or plugins; we can tailor the design to what you need it to do. This supports growth and change within an organisation much more than an off-the-shelf solution.
- It’s really important that a website is easy to use, as well as being visually striking.
- A solid platform for integrations to other features and platforms e.g. multi-channel eCommerce, Portals and integration to other systems including CRM and ERP.
How can we help you with your custom system?
A custom system often needs a lot of thought and attention to detail which commonly means the project duration is longer than it would be for an off-the-shelf system implementation. Therefore, we offer support and consultancy from the discovery and ideas stage right through the full project lifecycle to the delivery phase.
During this process, we’ll work in partnership with you and your team to help scope out the technical projects requirements and recommend how best to go about solving problems and building your system. We'll be there during the transition to using your new system, at a pace that suits you.
Once your system is in place we act as your outsourced I.T department. We’re here to help and give you the peace of mind you need if you require any support or further developments.