Self-serve Web Portal
A Portal can add value both inside and outside your organisation.
It can benefit your customer experience, as well as strengthening your communication and make the daily running of business far more efficient.
Solves business challenges
Empowers people to self-serve
Opens up tailored online experiences
Increased customer satisfaction
Builds customer loyalty
Generates opportunities for collaboration
More efficient internal processes
Reduced customer care costs
Features of a Portal
Portals come in all shapes of sizes, but the following options are key to providing real value:
- Self-service - empower your customers by allowing them to manage their details or product offering.
- Personalised content - add real value to your offering by giving a truly tailored online experience via a Portal.
- Single sign on - make accessing your online platforms easier than ever by having a single login for all your systems.
- Restricted content – gate important content depending on who logs in and what permissions they have.
- Secure file sharing – ensure you keep information safe by sharing documents on a secure platform.
- Discounts – activate discounts and offers based on who is logged in.
Plus, many more features!
Types of Portals
We specialise in two particular types of web portals.
Could a custom portal be the key to unlocking your potential? If built correctly, portals improve customer service while saving a ton of admin work. We can fully tailor a system bespoke to your needs and ensure your customers are getting the most from your online presence.
Member Self-serve portals
Every Membership organisation could gain a lot from having a Portal. Whether it only has basic membership management functions or becomes the absolute foundation of your membership offering; the opportunities are endless when it comes to what a Portal can do.