Vacancy: Part-time Marketing Administrator
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a part-time role supporting the sales and marketing team with administration support and generally helping us keep on top of things.
Part-time Marketing Administrator for busy Sheffield office
Experience and abilities:
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and organised, individual who’s great at communicating.
- You will be IT literate and well versed in using Microsoft Office and be a regular user of all things web.
- A good level of spelling and grammar is critical.
- Good understanding and preferred working knowledge of all Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc)
- Although we are a technical company, this is a non-technical role.
- No formal qualifications are required for this position.
Details of position:
You will be providing administration support for the sales and marketing teams, such as:
- lead generation
- assist with the organisation of promotional events
- content research
- preparing marketing materials
- optimising web content & social media
- general office administration
The role will be:
- 22.5 hours a week
- hours of 10:00 to 3:00 (1/2 hour lunch with some flexibility on the hours)
- £7.00 per hour
- free parking
Arkom and the team:
As a company, and as individuals, we value integrity, honesty, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect.
We are committed to our customers and partners and have a passion for technology. We take on big challenges, and pride ourselves on seeing them through.
We hold ourselves accountable to our customers, shareholders, partners, and employees by honouring our commitments, providing results, and striving for the highest quality.
Our offices are in Aizlewoods Mill on Nursery Street. We are walking distance from Sheffield city centre and have ample (free) staff car parking and are close to tram and bus stops.
Application: Email your application and CV to email@example.com.