Our Support Has Changed.
As of today 23rd October 2013 we have retired our technical support system, to aim to improve our service to our clients.
Over the past six months we have become very busy on our support across our service offerings and the old technical support system no longer suits our / your needs.
Due to this high demand we have decided to alter the way we deal with your requests. We are now using Dynamics CRM to track all technical requests / cases using Dynamics in built Case Management tool plus some of our and basically everything project / job related.
What These Changes Mean to You:
- No need to remember your username and password.
- You can request changes** direct into the team via email.
- Access to the whole of our team, All our team have access to your information.
- 4hr response to all requests, Mon-Fri 9-5 excluding bank holidays and Christmas breaks.
- Faults* and work carried out under warranty will be resolved FOC
*Faults will be fixed free of charge as long as a valid hosting/support agreement is held.
**Additions/Alterations may incur additional costs, no chargeable work will be undertaken without your authorisation.
To raise a support case
please email email@example.com or call 0844 375 0742, please provide as much detail as possible of your request and attach any related documents.
These are just some of the improvements we are implementing as we strive for service excellence. Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to your continued business.