Websites have become a permanent feature for every company since they first appeared on the marketeers radar in 1995. Search engines, helping surfers find relevant web content, have been around even longer; Yahoo Launched in 1994, that’s 21 years ago!
While websites have become more and more sophisticated and internet has exploded to around 1.57 billion pages, the understanding of how search engines help potential customers find your website is still seen as a black art.
As a client of Arkom, you will have access to a powerful Content Management System that allows you to optimise your website in-house without paying for expensive outsourcing services. Carrying out website optimization in-house means that you will have more control over how your organisation is represented in the world search engines while up-skilling your own team.
Cost : £790 for 2 day workshops - you will be invoiced prior to the event
Workshop 1: Develop an SEO strategy (26th July 2017, 09:30 - 16:30)
- Introduction to search engines
- How search engines work
- Understand the difference between branded and non-branded search traffic
- Systematic approach to identifying your best search terms
- Pulling your strategy together
Workshop 2: Executing your SEO strategy (8th August 2017, 09:30 - 16:30)
- How to get quick wins from whole site optimisation
- Get to page one using your chosen search terms
- Measuring your performance
- Learn advanced page optimisation
Both workshops include lunch, tea and coffee
Free parking and within easy access of transport links.
If you would like further information regarding this or any Arkom events please don't hesitate to contact us.
For existing Arkom clients, payment is on invoice, new clients payment in advance is required.