While websites have become more and more sophisticated and the internet has exploded to around 1.57 billion pages, the understanding of how search engines help potential customers find your website is still seen as a black art.
In this series if 2 workshops, you will find out how the experts plan and execute an effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) campaign.
Why attend the workshops?
Companies spend thousands of pounds every year on outsourced website optimisation; it’s more effective and cheaper in the long run to up-skill someone in-house than to outsource.
Outcomes of the workshops:
After attending the workshops you will be able to:
- Develop an SEO strategy for your organisation using the methods and techniques employed by professional consultants
- Identify the common pitfalls
- Identify the most effective methods to gain a deeper and wide presence in the search engines for your organisation.
- Implement the SEO strategy developed in the last workshop
- Optimise web pages
- Identify where things aren’t working
- Measure the effectiveness of your strategy