Third Sector organisations are now looking to CRM (Customer Relationship Management) best practice so they can:
- Improve internal communications so all staff can make quicker and better decisions
- Improve external communications to engage and retain sponsors, donors and volunteers
- Better understand who donates, how much they donate, when they donate and why they donate
- Work more efficiently by automating repetitive tasks and procedures
How to identify that you might have a problem:
- You have lots of different spreadsheets and databases to manage your data.
- Individual people working in ‘silos’ have their own data.
- You can’t easily identify and target messages for donors, sponsors and volunteers through multiple channels.
- You find it difficult to identify where funding comes from, why people donate and how it breaks down
- You need to increase funds.
If you would like to find out more about how CRM can help small and medium charities grow click here.