Their clients were held on the Prospectsoft CRM which was not meeting their needs so this data was fully migrated to Dynamics prior to Prospectsoft being turned off.
The major issues this represented were:
- Their data was spread across a number of different systems and an existing CRM
- Tasks and events could not be entered into the current CRM
- Sales and pipeline data was difficult to produce
- The only area for customer contact history was an unsearchable memo box
- Information was being lost or was difficult to find
- The data could not be remotely accessed
SCCI looked at a number of CRM solutions to meet their needs both bespoke and off the shelf. After their research they chose Microsoft Dynamics 2011 for its flexibility, scalability, ownership cost, ease of data integration and the interaction with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook.
- A central resource of their data
- Management ability to analyse their business using up to date information
- The ability of sales staff and management to see where they are against sales targets
- Instant customer information availability
- A greater customer experience, resulting in loyalty and repeat business
- The flexibility to change the CRM to match business needs